Monday 11 November 2019


Hi James here we did the great drain game. 

We did VR first. VR was cool but graphics where not very good it was like there was water on the screen but apart form that it was cool I like how you can move around in it.  

& now the wet lands.

I really liked the wet lands and how the water get's purified form going throght some dirt sand purify sand and coarse dirt and some roots & rocks made clear water out of brown clayey water. And I all so tried some of the purified water. It tasted weard.

& the scaled model of a town 

They gave a bottles with things in it like urine and rain and choses what thing you put them in like 
cigarette buds I choses the bin & I got it right. but if you get urine you wod put it in the toilet you get to spray a hose in the toilet and then you ges what pipe the it comes it gose in the water wast thing. 



& now Loction of the drain in are school 

me and Vinnie only found 21 drain's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.