Thursday 25 July 2019

how will you be rememberd?



Your legacy;


How will you be remembered?


  1. A person who is my hero is Elton John
  2. This person is my hero because he has done a lot of good things for the world like start a foundation for sick people.
  3. Two words that describe this person are fantastic stunning & unbelievable.
  4. One thing the person does that I admire Elton john has set up a foundation for sick people first in the United States in 1992 and then in the United Kingdom in 1993.
  5. One way I can be more like my hero is did what he did make a foundation for sick people to help the world
  6. Are you a hero? Write a few sentences telling about something that you did that you think was heroic i was in a store that sell's tv's and a tv fell over and i court it and that made me fell heroic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.