Wednesday 10 April 2019

100 word challenge




I see a moon in the background it looks like he standing on the moon. I see a man that is flying by a

Parachute maybe he will crash into the moon? I feel like he will crash land on the earth with a thud.
I can hear the soft air against my ear I smell air it’s air can't smell it. I think he is having a good time
maybe a bad time. I bet he will want to do that again. Being so high in the sky feels like your floating
but you have a Parachute. By James.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora, James i'ts Vinnie from Room 22 (in your class) I really liked your 100 word challenge you thought some cool things that might happen to the person, and that was cool AND YOU GOT exactly 100 words, good job! (I counted) Thanks for sharing your learning with me, You should look at my blog go to https://odsvincentg.blogspot.com/ Blog Ya Later BYE! 🐢🐢🐢

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora, James it's Elio from room 8 I really like your 100 word challenge and the ideas that you put in. Elio signing out seya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Vinnie and Elio for commenting on my blog. it made me laugh when you said Elio Signing out seya. Bye funny

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.